Kangda has nearly 1,500 legal practitioners, including outstanding representatives of the first batch of legal practitioners after the restoration of the lawyer system in China, the core personnel from the public security, procuratorate and judicial organs, as well as the young and middle-aged elite lawyers who graduated from well-known law schools at home and abroad. They always provide domestic and foreign customers with professional, high-quality, efficient and comprehensive legal services by upholding the rigorous, professional, conscientious and diligent service quality.
All Professionals (search by last name)+ Open
All Civil and Commercial Dispute Resolution Securities and Capital Markets Criminal Law and Defense Government and Administrative Legal Affairs Bankruptcy Liquidation and Reorganization Labor Law/Labor Arbitration Intellectual Property Tax Law Corporate Legal Affairs Maritime Foreign-related Legal Affairs Corporate Compliance
Banking and Finance Insurance Real Estate and Construction Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Healthcare and Life Sciences Technology, Media and Telecommunications Entertainment and Media Mass Consumption Family Office
Practices Areas：Civil and Commercial Dispute Resolution | Criminal Law and Defense | Government and Administrative Legal Affairs
Practices：Real Estate and Construction
Since the establishment of Beijing Kangda Law Firm in 1988, LI Demin has worked in Kangda for more than 30 years. He has rich litigation and non-litigation experience. His main practice fields include duty crime defense, economic crime defense, whole-process legal services in construction area, government legal advisory services, etc. Mr. LI is good at dealing with complex commercial disputes and criminal defense. He has provided perennial legal services to many well-known enterprises and multinational companies in Germany, the United States and South Korea. In recent years, he has conducted in-depth research on the business of the victim's agent ad litem and achieved good results.
Mr. LI has learned and acted earnestly, been practicing for 30 years, and tried his best to protect the legitimate rights and interests of customers, which is highly praised. In December 2018, he was hired as a researcher at the Center for Law Application Research at China University of Political Science and Law.
(1) Mr. LI served as the defender of Wu, the former director of the Legislative Affairs Office of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, suspected of the crime of embezzlement, taking bribes and embezzlement of public funds;
(2) He served as the defender of An, the former director of Beijing Bureau of Land and Resources, in the case of suspected bribery;
(3) He served as the defender in the second instance of the case of Li's suspected illegal transfer of land use rights;
(4) He served as the defender of Liu in the case of suspected bill fraud;
(5) He served as the defender of Cui in the case of suspected duty embezzlement;
(6) He served as the defender of Lei in the case of suspected explosion crime;
(7) He served as the defender of Han in the case of suspected duty embezzlement;
(8) He served as the defender of Wang and others in the case of the crime of infringing personal information of citizens;
(9) In the case of Li suspected of fraud, he acted as the litigant representative of the victim Doosan Infracore (China) Co., Ltd.;
(10) He acted as the litigant representative of the victims Ma and Zhang in the case of Du being suspected of contract fraud case;
(11) He acted as Jia's defense lawyer in Jia suspected of fraud case;
(12) Acting as the lawyer of Beijing Dahua Electronic Group in the retrial stage in the dispute case of housing lease contract between Beijing Dahua Electronic Group and Beijing Dahua Guanding Property Management Co., Ltd;
(13) Acting as the lawyer of Baotou Yiteng building materials Co., Ltd in the case of Ma and Baotou Yiteng building materials Co., Ltd. sued the government of Kundulun District of Baotou City for the compensation for demolition;
(14) Acting as the lawyer of Zhonghui Real Estate Co., Ltd. in the case of Zhonghui Real Estate Co., Ltd. v. Baotou Rare Earth High-tech Development Zone for the investment contract dispute arbitration;
(15) He served as the lawyer of Shanxi Hongdong Hongda Smelting Co., Ltd. in the retrial stage of five loan contract disputes between Hongdong Hongda smelting Co., Ltd. and Zaozhuang Shengxin casting processing plant, Wang, Li, Xu, Jia, Liu and others;
(16) Provide perennial legal services for Doosan Infracore (China) Co., Ltd.;
(17) Provide perennial or special legal advice for Hengshui Bank of Hebei Province;
(18) He served as the defender of Wang and others in the case of the crime of infringing personal information of citizens;
(19) Acting for the inheritance case of a famous painter and calligrapher;
(20) Provide legal advisory services for Siemens and joint ventures;
(21) Provide legal advisory services to Pfizer Inc. and joint ventures.
Kangda Law Firm is a comprehensive law firm established in China. The information on our website is for your reference only and shall not be regarded as a legal opinion or advice for visitors to the site, and should not be used as the basis for an action or omission.
We have the intellectual property rights to the words and pictures and other information contained on this website. Please do not reprint or use it without authorization.
The third party websites with hyperlinks to this site are not under this control and are for your convenience only and do not assume any express, implied warranty or liability to visitors of such sites.
Welcome to this website and please contact us for any questions.