Kangda has nearly 1,500 legal practitioners, including outstanding representatives of the first batch of legal practitioners after the restoration of the lawyer system in China, the core personnel from the public security, procuratorate and judicial organs, as well as the young and middle-aged elite lawyers who graduated from well-known law schools at home and abroad. They always provide domestic and foreign customers with professional, high-quality, efficient and comprehensive legal services by upholding the rigorous, professional, conscientious and diligent service quality.
All Professionals (search by last name)+ Open
All Civil and Commercial Dispute Resolution Securities and Capital Markets Criminal Law and Defense Government and Administrative Legal Affairs Bankruptcy Liquidation and Reorganization Labor Law/Labor Arbitration Intellectual Property Tax Law Corporate Legal Affairs Maritime Foreign-related Legal Affairs Corporate Compliance
Banking and Finance Insurance Real Estate and Construction Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Healthcare and Life Sciences Technology, Media and Telecommunications Entertainment and Media Mass Consumption Family Office
Secretary of party Branch and deputy director of Wuhan Branch
Practices Areas：Civil and Commercial Dispute Resolution | Securities and Capital Markets | Bankruptcy Liquidation and Reorganization
Lawyer Wang Wei has ten years of working experience in the investment and financing industry, and is good at enterprise restructuring, listing and refinancing; acquisition and reorganization, merger and division of listed companies; industrial integration of mergers and acquisitions; private equity fund; Bond issuance and asset securitization; compliance and information disclosure of listed companies; enterprise bankruptcy reorganization; equity disputes, joint venture/investment disputes, and other difficult commercial disputes. She also has rich practical experience in a corporate compliance review, legal risk assessment of major projects. She has provided legal services of more than dozens of companies for mergers and acquisitions, IPO, NEEQ listing, bond issuance, and asset securitization, and provided legal services for more than 100 private funds for initiation and establishment, compliance operation, outbound investment, and investment exit.
Representative cases include but are not limited to:
1. Dongbei B Shares (Stock code: 900956) Stock exchange absorption merger and A-share listing project
2. Yichang Transportation Co., LTD. (Stock code: 002627) issued shares to purchase assets and raise supporting funds and related party transaction project
3. Control Rights Acquisition Project of HGTECH Co., LTD (Stock code: 000988)
4. Yichang Transportation Co., LTD. (Stock code: 002627) non-public offering of shares project
5. Fiberhome Communications Co., LTD. (stock code: 600498) acquired a Swiss company
6. Financial Street Co., LTD. (Stock code: 000402) acquired several real estate companies
7. CSL acquired Zhongyuan Ruide, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Renfu Pharmaceutical Co., LTD. (Stock code: 600079)
8. Hanjiang Group Restructuring Project
9. Thirty companies including Hubei High Investment Group have successfully applied for registration of private equity fund managers and initiated fund establishment projects
10. The Yangtze River Economic Belt Fund (the largest government-funded fund in China) Project
11. Industrial Guidance Mother Fund of Hubei Provincial People's Government initiated the establishment and operation of more than 50 sub-fund projects
12. Entrepreneurship Guidance Fund project of Hubei Provincial People's Government
13. Strategic New Industry Guiding Fund project of Wuhan Municipal People's Government
14. Yichang People's Government established and operated more than 20 sub-fund projects of the Three Gorges Industrial Guidance Fund
15. Bond Project of Hubei Yangtze River Industry Investment Group Co., LTD
16. Hubei Science and Technology Investment Group Debt Financing Project
17. More than 40 institutions, including Fiberhome Fund, China New Fund, Hubei Yangtze Aerospace Fund, Hubei Hanjiang Gaotong Fund, Hubei Gaoyi Fund and other external due diligence and transaction structure design projects of more than 200 equity investment projects
18. Tianfeng Securities (Stock code: 601162) handled the case of stock pledge repurchase of Kerui Tiancheng (involving the subject matter of 500 million YUAN)
19. Guangda Financial Holding (Shanghai) Investment Management Co., Ltd. and investors' asset management disposal case
Double bachelor degree, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
Secretary-General of Securities and Capital Committee of Wuhan Lawyers Association
Evaluation Expert of Hubei Province people's government industrial guidance fund
Kangda Law Firm is a comprehensive law firm established in China. The information on our website is for your reference only and shall not be regarded as a legal opinion or advice for visitors to the site, and should not be used as the basis for an action or omission.
We have the intellectual property rights to the words and pictures and other information contained on this website. Please do not reprint or use it without authorization.
The third party websites with hyperlinks to this site are not under this control and are for your convenience only and do not assume any express, implied warranty or liability to visitors of such sites.
Welcome to this website and please contact us for any questions.